Saturday, November 22, 2008

New look

Being bored of the older template and layout, I was tempted to change the look of my blog and find a suitable image to my title description. So I first tried changing the image of the header. But that was not fitting the earlier template properly. Then after some useless searches on the net for any help, I thot of changing the template itself and see if that helps. And yes, it did. So here is the new look to my blog. This is not the finalized version, so comments, suggestions and betterment ideas are most welcome in the comments section.

1 comments:

Jaya said...

Hmmm... the header is good... But the name of your blog isn't very visible against the backdrop. Maybe you should write your blog name on it using a editing software. Then it'll be bright n visible and lok much better